Fillings, Crowns, & Root Canals Video
"A History of Dental Crowns"
Source: The Szikman Dental Group, P.C.
"Visual Guide to Wisdom Teeth"
Root Canal Treatment
- "A dental crown is a cap which sits over a tooth or an implant to completely cover it."
- A crown can restore a broken tooth's size and shape.
- You may need a crown after a root canal to help prevent future tooth breakage
- "Teeth with very large fillings often require a crown. The crown helps hold the tooth together and to provide strength to the weakened tooth."
Symptoms You May Need a Root Canal?
- Severe toothache and pain when chewing or biting
- Sensitivity to hot and cold, which remains after the hot or cold has been removed
- Darkening of the tooth, sore gums and swelling
- If decay or a filling is very deep and goes all the down to the nerve
- Bone loss around the root of the tooth
- If you have these symptoms see your dentist as soon as possible.
Post and Core Tooth Restorations Video
Source: PENTRON Strada