Click on the titles to go to that section automatically. Click on the up arrow to return to the top.
Click on the infographics to view the full-size image.
How to Care for Your Teeth When Pregnant
Source: Rusnak Family Dentistry
Pregnancy and Oral Health
Source: America's Tooth Fairy
The National Maternal & Child Oral Health Resource Center
Tips for Good Oral Health During Pregnancy
"Timeline of Your Child's Dental Health"
Keeping Your Baby Cavity Free
Source: Delta Dental of Colorado
Infant Oral Health Care
- Clean your infant's gums after every meal
- Do not put your infant's pacifier in your mouth, that spread your mouth germs to them
- Start brushing once the first tooth has erupted
- Do not allow infants to sleep with bottles
- Dental visits should begin at age one
"What Age do Baby Teeth Come Through"